Sooo I finally found something I can take for my throat that doesn’t contain menthol. This is the first time ever I found something like that, that isn’t prescription based.
Also making some fresh chicken soup.
Go away tonsil infection
has this been done yet or
I said I was going to work on my essay today but I couldn’t focus because I needed to get Steve Carlsberg feels out of my system
Now it’s 9 o’clock and I don’t have an essay so I’m going to go
walk to Burger Kingwrite that essay
Finally, some good advice from Cosmo
im gonna reblog this 300 times a day
moss covered boots, bedfordale
corsetier: Andrew Kanounov
There are dotted lines and arrows and circles. The sky is a chart that explains the entire world. But you can’t see it. I know that.- ep.53 The September Monologues
The sky is a chart that explains the entire world, but you can’t see it. I know that. The world makes sense, I believe that, I do. It has to, otherwise, it wouldn’t make sense. And that would be the worst thing that could possibly happen.
How Cecil thinks Carlos does science:
How Carlos actually does science:
Feeling slightly better.
Sitting up is now something I can do for over 5 minutes.
I hate being sick.
I want to be able to sleep/eat/swallow/move around like a normal person.
So far, none of these seem to be going right.
Joaquin Jara is a multidisciplinary artist. All of his aspects, from interventions in natural and urban environments to painting, sculpture, and experimental movies, converge on a common objective.
The portrait is displayed as an object subject to internal and external forces, those of the environment, which generate constant changes. Therefore, it will be a representation of the subject processes. An instant inside a sequence of images in continuous transformation. An image saved, which does not illustrate identity, but testifies it. An image without a possible conclusion, as it resides on instability.
1. Golem /05 - / wood, ceramic, rope, 1,23 cm x 30 cm x 25 cm. 2013. ( detail)
2. yawn / scale 1: 1 / ceramic, rope, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
3. Blank head- / enamelling ceramic, rope,16 cm x 13 cm x 20 cm. 2013.heat/ scale 1:1 / cement, root / Barcelona, 2008.
4.Pulse - /ceramic, bronce rust, 22 cm x 13 cm x 27 cm. 20135.vertical construction, Intervention start: 28th August 2010.
6..heat/ scale 1:1 / cement, root / Barcelona, 2008.
7. bostezo / scale 1:1 / ceramic, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
8. bust/ scale 1:1 / plaster, root / Barcelona, 2008.2013.
9. yawn / scale 1: 1 / ceramic, rope, brass / Barcelona, 2012.
10. Sculpture designed covering an alive tree with the artist Rosa Rodríguez(Sabadell, Spain, 1977)
Glazed ceramics, silk, iron